SuperSpeed+ USB 3.1 USB-C Cables
Connect USB 3.1 peripherals, smartphones, and tablets with our USB 3.1 USB-C to USB-C cable for faster data transfer rates (up to 10Gbps) and greater power delivery.
Transfer and Power USB-C Devices
Transfer large files from your smartphone, tablet, or computer at speeds up to 10Gbps. That's twice the speed of USB 3.0 and over 20x faster than USB 2.0. With increased power delivery means, the USB 3.1 cable can also charge / power your devices up to 100 watts. With USB 3.1, you can get things done faster and more efficiently.
With USB-C, you're getting a smaller connector compared to previous generations, and a reversible design, allowing you to plug the connector in any direction, eliminating the possibility of damaging the ports on the connector or device. With a reversible design, plugging in devices becomes more simple and easy.
E-Markers (Electronic Markers) are required if the following conditions are met:
- The USB-C cable is required to support more than 3A
- The USB-C cable complies with all 3.1 Gen 1 or Gen 2 specifications
Our USB-C cable includes E-Markers on both ends of the cable (active cable). This allows queries for features supported by the cable and allows all functions to be accessed.
These USB-C cables have been certified with USB-IF (USB Implementers Forum). This guarantees that our cables meet USB 3.1 compliance testing and specifications.
- USB 3.1 Type-C Male to Type-C Male cable
- USB 3.1 (Gen 2)
- 1.5 feet cable
- Cable color: Black
- Compatible with USB Revision 3.1 / 3.0 / 2.0 / 1.1
- Leverages USB 3.1 SuperSpeed+ technology to increase transfer rates up to 10Gbps, 2x faster than 3.0 and 20x faster than the existing USB 2.0 technology
- Power delivery up to 100W
- E-Marker chipset built-in on both sides
- Type C connector reversibility - Can now be plugged in either way without the hassle of flipping the connector back and forth for the correct insertion